Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blake-Homecoming


Blake got to be the "little guy" for Homecoming this year. He did such a great job!  He was so professional, yet adorable and so many people remarked what a wonderful job he did!  Being in charge of Homecoming, I worried all week about the weather.  They had predicted severe storms and heavy rain, that morning we practiced both outside and inside.  When it came time for the ceremony to begin, the skies cleared and a rainbow came out!  My favorite picture of the night is the one of me kissing him...oh how I love my sweet boy, as I watched the other mothers pin the flowers on their 18 year old sons, a tear rolled down my face.  A few short years from now that will be my boys, all grown up and bigger than I am, not having to bend down anymore to kiss them but having to stand on my tippy toes.  Moments like these remind me to cherish the moments of them growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment